Blogroll

Blogger news

About

Ryan Bertrand has joined Aston Villa on loan for the rest of the season.

0
Ryan Bertrand has joined Aston Villa on loan for the rest of the season. 
The Chelsea left back, who boasts two England caps, has started only one Premier League game this season under Jose
Mourinho, together with two Capital One Cup ties, having been hampered by injury. 
However, with César Azpilicueta excelling at left-back and competing with Ashley Cole for a first-team place, the 24-year-old became available and was keen to secure first-team football.

Bertrand, who famously played in Chelsea's 2012 Champions League final-winning side, said: 'I've had to adjust many times in my career having played under several managers, so I know I can settle in here quickly and I'm looking forward to being able to contribute to the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.