Blogroll

Blogger news

About

Drogba talks about Chelsea, Mourinho, Champions League

0
As Chelsea take on Galatasaray in the Champions League knock-out rounds, a familiar face will pose the majot threat for
 Jose Mourinho’s men.
Didier Drogba will lead the line for the Turkish giants and is set to face his former club for the first time since departing in the summer of 2012.
Ahead of the first leg, the Ivory Coast international has been talking about his former club and a manager he respects – Jose Mourinho.
“Six months before agreeing to join Chelsea I saw him (Mourinho) at a Porto-Marseille game,” the African told
“He slapped me behind the head and said,
 “Do you have some brothers who play like you?” And I said there are a lot in Africa who are better than me.
“The year that I left for Chelsea, it was the first time that I had been playing in the Champions League and my second year in the top French league, so I was not sure if I could make it.
“Then this guy comes and says, “You have to come with me. I want to make you one of the best strikers in the

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.